Wednesday, December 16, 2009

The countdown is on!

Christmas is just around the corner!!!!! The girls and I are so excited. Lillie and Gracie have been putting on their ornaments on their felt tree, counting the days until Christmas Day. I have the baking bug and am trying to hold off until right before we have guests, so I am not too tempted to eat all the goodies. :) I tend to bake all year long, but there is just something about the Christmas season that brings it out even more in me. The only wish would be I had someone to clean up after I am finished.

All the shopping is finished for the girls except stocking stuff and I have Alex's presents bought and wrapped. So, I am ready for Christmas except the girls' gifts. Lillie and Gracie have been helping me wrap presents for gma and gpa and a few others we buy for. Lillie is a good little elf. Gracie, bless her heart, tries to help, but ends up getting frustrated that I won't hand over the scissors and tape. "But I am a big girl, Mommy." :)

This coming Saturday we are hosting a Christmas dinner for Alex's side of the family. This will start out our busy week of Christmas. Although it will busy, it is nice to get to see family that we don't see that often.

We saw Santa last night. It was an adventure. I will share more after we get the pictures back so you can fully enjoy the tales. :)

Have a wonderful Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment