Swagbucks

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thankful List

"I will give thanks to the LORD because of his righteousness and will sing praise to the name of the LORD Most High" Psalm 7:17

I thought I would post a list of some things (or people) I am thankful for.

~ My Lord Jesus, who without there would not be much of a list. He took me out of the miry clay and He set my foot on the rock to stay.

~ Alex-my husband who works hard to allow me to stay home and raise our babies and takes such good care of me. I love you!

~ My beautiful girls. They make me smile, laugh, and just plain happy. They love me no matter how dorky I act. :)

~ The rest of my family. I love that the Lord blessed me with christian parents who have taught from early on the importance of Christ in my life. My siblings - we may not always see eye to eye, but I love them and know that they will always be there for me. And the rest of the crew, I love them all, even the crazies (which is the category that I am afraid I may fall into)

~ My friends. I love all of you and am so blessed that God has surrounded me with a wonderful bunch of women. Thank you for being my friends!

~ My house and car. I like playing in cardboard boxes with my girls, but don't care to live in one! ;)

~ My church and pastor. I love my Pastor and his family. I am so blessed to be part of a church with a pastor that doesn't just talk the talk, but goes to the street and walks it.

~ Peanut Buster Parfaits. Need I say more. :o)

~ Internet. It may seem silly, but there are several friends from my past that I have been able to reconnect with thru facebook, blogger and email.

I hope has a wonderful Thanksgiving! Gobble, Gobble,Gobble!

No comments:

Post a Comment