Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thankful List

"I will give thanks to the LORD because of his righteousness and will sing praise to the name of the LORD Most High" Psalm 7:17

I thought I would post a list of some things (or people) I am thankful for.

~ My Lord Jesus, who without there would not be much of a list. He took me out of the miry clay and He set my foot on the rock to stay.

~ Alex-my husband who works hard to allow me to stay home and raise our babies and takes such good care of me. I love you!

~ My beautiful girls. They make me smile, laugh, and just plain happy. They love me no matter how dorky I act. :)

~ The rest of my family. I love that the Lord blessed me with christian parents who have taught from early on the importance of Christ in my life. My siblings - we may not always see eye to eye, but I love them and know that they will always be there for me. And the rest of the crew, I love them all, even the crazies (which is the category that I am afraid I may fall into)

~ My friends. I love all of you and am so blessed that God has surrounded me with a wonderful bunch of women. Thank you for being my friends!

~ My house and car. I like playing in cardboard boxes with my girls, but don't care to live in one! ;)

~ My church and pastor. I love my Pastor and his family. I am so blessed to be part of a church with a pastor that doesn't just talk the talk, but goes to the street and walks it.

~ Peanut Buster Parfaits. Need I say more. :o)

~ Internet. It may seem silly, but there are several friends from my past that I have been able to reconnect with thru facebook, blogger and email.

I hope has a wonderful Thanksgiving! Gobble, Gobble,Gobble!

No comments:

Post a Comment