Saturday, February 28, 2009

It strikes again!

Just when I thought that the sickness was leaving, Gracie got up Friday at 1:30am vomiting. She only was sick a couple of times and after going back to sleep a few hours later she woke up back to normal. However, I got up feeling awful. I spent the whole day sick and by the afternoon Alex was starting to feel sick too. I blessed to have great parents and a little brother who took the girls last night. Thank you!!!! We both got up this morning feeling much better although we are putting off our date night for now. I am really looking forward to spring with warm weather and hopefully the end of flu season!

4 comments:

  1. Oh yuck. I'm glad you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you are all on the mend soon! Being sick is no fun :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaah! So frustrating! I'm sorry for all of you and hope you all feel much better today. Its a wonderful way to spend your time off together, isn't it? : /

    ReplyDelete
  4. We hope you're feeling better!!

    I can't believe we didn't know you guys blogged! Yay for new blog friends:)

    ReplyDelete