Friday, January 16, 2009

This cold air is nuts. I do love the snow, but can't we have the snow without the frigid temps? The girls are getting a bit stir crazy being in the house for the past several days. Lillie keeps asking several times a day if we can go somewhere. We are keeping them busy. Alex built a castle in Lillie's room using blankets and we took turns playing in it with her. Along with the several rounds of candyland we played. The girls got out the Barbie's last night and played with them. But I know that being shut up in the house is sometimes frustrating.

I believe that Gracie is starting to cut her 2 year molars. She has been a bit cranky for the past couple of weeks and there seems to be nothing else wrong. She will be playing and then out of no where start crying. She does have the sniffles, but that could be part of getting her molars.

I have to go, the girls just broke a snow globe!

1 comment:

  1. I know the feeling!!! Ellie is cutting teeth too, so the last week she has been pretty fussy. Orajel and Tylenol are my best friends right now! : ) Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete