Friday, January 9, 2009

Cranky Days 2

It still has been a bit cranky at our house, but I think that this winter weather is hard on little ones who are used to being outside. I have to remember that if I am patient and in a good mood, then that reflects in my girls. So I have been sure to enjoy a few more pieces of my secret chocolate stash in the freezer. Although not so secret now : ) !
Alex built a castle out of blankets in Lillie's room and the girls have been playing in that this afternoon. Lillie and I made chocolate chip cookies while Gracie napped earlier. I enjoy having both girls helping, but it is a bit easier on me when just Lillie helps. I thought I would post a few pictures of the girls and one of Lillie's pretty purple tree.
Biker Gracie
Enjoying popsicles
One of the trees, with a decoration on it.
On a different note, I am currently addicted to eBay. I have been bidding on some fabric squares that I absolutely love and have won 2 sets, but need at least 2 more sets to make the size quilt that I want. I was fortunate enough to get the first two sets under $3, but I have found that the other sets are already almost $10. That is not too bad, but not as good of a deal. I am hopeful though!!
I hope everyone has a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment