Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Snowy Days

It has finally snowed more than a dusting. I took the girls out with me to get the mail. They had so much fun and Lillie finally got to make a snow angel. I also remembered to bring the camera out. Here are a few pictures that I took before joining in the fun.
Lillie just got hit with a snowball from Gracie. (It was more like a flake since Gracie can't make snowballs yet!)

Gracie fell down, and was not too thrilled about it!
Lillie throwing a snowball at me.


Gracie running away from Sissy. She knew that Lillie had snow in her hands.

After we came in, when they were too cold to pester each other!



I also thought I would share this picture of Gracie helping Alex. He was fixing the belt on the vacuum and she thought she needed to be right beside him. She even started giving him advice!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! You finally got some snow! Looks like the girls were having a blast! They're so cute!

    ReplyDelete