Sunday, September 11, 2011

Your Grace is Enough


Saturday I got my third tattoo. The Greek word for grace - Charis - on my left ankle. This was for my daughter, Gracie, and also a way for me to thank the Lord because the definition of this type of grace is unmerited favor or undeserved blessing.

Everyday I can look around and am surrounded by blessings - a husband who loves and treats me wonderfully, two beautiful girls, a house, car, food on my table, and so much more.

Charis is such a powerful word. There is not one blessing that is deserved. I am not entitled to anything but death. But God has shown me unmerited favor, it is by His amazing grace that I am saved.

"For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God." Ephesians 2:8

***I would recommend D'Wan at Under the Gun if you are wanting to get a tattoo. He is a Christian and a fabulous artist. Let us bless those who bless the Lord.***

No comments:

Post a Comment