Thursday, September 29, 2011

My Menu

Here is my menu for two weeks:

Week 1
Monday:
lunch - Nuggets/fruit/pretzels
supper - Roast/Potatoes/Carrots/French Bread

Tuesday:
lunch - Burger King (We went to IHOP and I ended up having to buy them lunch)
supper - lunchables (we went to the movies so I didn't want to fix a big dinner, so I flipped-flopped with Wed dinner. Wed is usually a busy evening)

Wednesday:
lunch - Fish Sticks/Cheez-it/fruit
supper - Beef-N-Noodles/Mashed Potatoes/Corn (the beef was from part of the roast I cooked on Monday.)

Thursday:
lunch - Grilled Cheese/pretzels/fruit
supper - Pork Chops (hopefully grilled)/roasted potatoes/peas/biscuits

Friday:
lunch - Noodle Soup/PB crackers/Fruit
supper - Tacos/Mexican Rice

Saturday:
lunch - leftovers
supper - Breakfast for supper

Week 2
Sunday:
lunch - planning to go to Little Caesars
supper - sandwiches or leftovers (we have church so nothing fancy)

Monday:
lunch - PB&J/fruit/pretzels
supper - Stir-fry (chicken/veggies/rice)

Tuesday:
lunch - pizza rolls/pretzels/fruit
supper - Lasagna/garlic bread/green beans

Wednesday:
lunch - Nuggets/fruit/cheez-its
supper - lunchables

Thursday:
lunch - Noodle Soup/crackers/fruit
supper - Roasted Chicken/potatoes/broccoli/corn bread

Friday:
lunch - Grilled Cheese/pretzels/fruit
supper - Chicken-N-Noodles/mashed potatoes/corn

I should note, that I don't do a big lunch. It is the basics and pretty much the same sides with each meal. I keep a variety of fruit (grapes/apples/bananas/ raisins/fruit cups/applesauce) on hand for some choice. I usually offer them leftovers as well, if they don't want what I have planned.

1 comment: