Friday, September 9, 2011

Birthday Girl

So, yesterday was my birthday and I could choose to do whatever I wanted. Well, as many of you mommas already know that the best present is seeing our kids happy and laughing, I choose to go to.......go to Monkey Joe's in Indianapolis.

But first, the girls had made cards and a bag of goodies for me (they each picked out items in their own rooms that they wanted me to have). Gracie must have said happy birthday to me a hundred times and whenever I asked her to do something she would happily oblige with, "well, it's your birthday and you are the birthday girl." If only I had a birthday everyday....well, maybe not! lol

After Monkey Joe's and a late lunch at Olive Garden in Castleton we swung by Under the Gun to schedule my tattoo appt. I have a lily for my Lillie and the next one is for Gracie. I will show pictures and talk about it in another post. Finally we had ice cream and relaxed at home for the remainder of the evening.

But my day wasn't over for during the evening both girls decided to write and perform songs for me. They were so sweet and were just reminders of just how blessed I am to have them. I wish I would have recorded them singing to share with you, but unfortunately I didn't have time to grab the camera before they begun.

My birthday is a wonderful reminder of how blessed I am!!! Thank you, Lord for another year!!!

"Our sole purpose, our basic reason for existence, is to bring maximum glory to our God-to magnify, exalt, and elevate the Lord our God." Charles Swindoll Rise and Shine

"So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God." 1 Corinthians 10:31

No comments:

Post a Comment