A jouney through marriage, motherhood, and most of all a relationship with Jesus.
Tuesday, September 8, 2009
Another project finished!
As I posted earlier with the curtains, I had enough material I thought to make a bed skirt to match. Weellll - I did. I took today to do a little sewing and this is my completed project. I also have a little material left that I might be able to whip up something else to match, just not sure of what yet (the material is a too heavy for a pillowcase). The bedding does not match, but that is just a little fix later with change of sheets. The bumper pad will stay up a bit longer as it keeps in her paci's during the night! :)