Monday, July 13, 2009

update

It has been pretty quiet around here lately. Alex was off for 6 days last week and spent a lot of time playing with the girls. They spent most of Tuesday outside washing the car and playing on the slip-n-slide. Lillie got a new haircut Wednesday. She got most of her length cut off and now her hair is around shoulder length. It is really cute, but she is looking less and less a little girl and more and more like a young lady. :( I will have to post some pictures (I actually need to take some pictures-I know, bad mom)

Gracie, Gracie, Gracie! I haven't posted much about her bedtime because over a month later and it is not much better. I don't want to complain about it, but arrrggghhh! I have stuck with the same routine. Last week for about 5 days in a row it worked perfectly, but then the ugly I don't want to do this face appeared! I am going to stick to my guns and hopefully soon and very soon I will get her to go to sleep!
Well, I won't make you suffer listening to my ranting over bedtime anymore (at least today). Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment