Tuesday, March 30, 2010

A Rambling Post

I just love this weather!! Yesterday Alex and I took the girls to the park for a little while. It was so much fun. Swings, slides, rock walls, and many more fun things. They didn't want to leave, but it was getting late and cooler. We have some pictures, but I am too lazy to get my camera to download them today, maybe next time. ;o) I am looking forward to another trip later this week.

Today the girls and I made a trip to the mall to go swimsuit shopping. Last year I waited too long and had little to pick from and was not too delighted with what I finally bought. This year I had more choices, but still it is not like it was when I was younger. Everything fits differently and what I thought used to be flattering, is not so much anymore. I did find a suit that I think is pretty cute and even a size smaller than I thought I was going to have to get. We went by ourselves, so I also had Lillie picking out suits that may be cute on a size 0-4 but not on a mother of two - still fun to look at her picks. She didn't care that my body isn't perfect in my eyes, because in her eyes I am beautiful. We could learn a lot from our little ones. I love my girls!!

We also got a package in the mail that contained our luggage tags and vouchers for Disney. We won't get our tickets until we check in, but this just makes me more excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment