Saturday, March 6, 2010

Freebie

FYI - If you have pictures that are stuck on your camera or computer (like me) then you will love this. If you go to www.kodakgallery.com and use the code 50FREE you will receive 50 free prints. All you have to pay is shipping, which is only $1.99. Plus if you have never joined Kodak before, you can get another 50 free prints. The code is only good until March 11.

I definitely did this because Gracie was born after we got a digital camera and thus has very few pictures of her out. When we look at pictures of Lillie as a baby she asked if the baby is her or Sissy. I feel so bad about it and have decided to start printing out some every month. I would be so upset if something happened to my computer and I lost all the pictures I had one it. :(

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you! Same thing going on here. We had a 35mm with Aidan and I have tons of baby pictures. With Ike we have to go on the computer...tragedy to lose them all! Thanks again!!!

    ReplyDelete