Thursday, February 25, 2010

The mouse is out of the bag

Well, I couldn't keep it a secret any longer.

We told the girls that we were going to Disney World.

Actually, Lillie told me that she knew where we would be going for vacation. I asked her where she thought we were going, and she replied, very nonchalantly, Disney World. I talked to Alex about it and we decided to go ahead and tell the girls. They are pretty excited!

I have picked up several items to pack for the trip there and back. I found that I love the dollar craft section at Joann Fabric! I am also going to use my amazon money that I have earned from swagbucks, to pick up some travel games such as Hungry, Hungry Hippo; Crocodile Dentist, and Guess Who.

Those who are interested in earning prizes just for searching the web, need to clink on my swagbucks link. It is a pretty neat little site that has helped me buy Christmas gifts and now travel gifts simply by searching the web. Swagbucks randomly awards you points for searching the web, if you use their site to search from. I have them as my home page and their toolbar at the top. This makes it convenient to use. I earned over $25 in amazon gift cards in the first six weeks of this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment