Saturday, January 2, 2010

New Year

Happy New Year's!!

My house was quite the party on New Year's Eve. The girls were in bed by 8pm and I was asleep by 10:30. Alex watched the Tennessee football game and then went to bed shortly there after (before midnight). Try not to be too jealous that you weren't here. ;o)

We did get to go to my Grandma Jackson's house for lunch on New Years. It had been awhile since I had been there (actually too long) and had a nice time visiting. We went to my parent's afterwards to do our last Christmas celebration with my siblings. My brother and his wife were up from Louisville, oh, and their puppy Cocoa. :)

As for New Year's resolutions......I need to spend a bit more time deciding what to focus on this year. I don't like to make too many as I tend to lose focus and not complete them.

Until next time, I hope you and your family had a great 2009 and an even better 2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment