Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Goal Setting 101

Well, I have given it some thought and prayer and here are a few goals I have for the new year:

1. Read the Bible thru - I have never made it thru in a year unless you count my children's Bible when I was little. :)
2. Tone up and lose a little weight. I have exercised before, but never consistently. This year I want to get back to pre-baby weight.
3. Take one day a week to do more of what the girls want to do. Possibly a "memory making Monday"?
4. Go to Disney World. Okay, that one is a definite, we have been planning a trip come beginning of May.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like some good ones! I like the memory making Monday idea. We are heading to Disney at the end of March. We've never taken the boys. I'm so excited! Your girls have birthdays in May? I hear you can get them a button to wear for their birthday and the characters pay a lot of attention to that. We will be there over Aidan's birthday. I'll let you know what happens!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are going to be down there during Lillie's birthday. I would love to hear about what perks you found for your birthday boy. :) I am so excited to get to go. We haven't told the girls because I don't want to hear is it time yet for the next 5 months. Are you guys driving or flying?

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're driving. My parents have a timeshare so we are splitting the maintenance fee they pay each year and the cost of renting a van and all going down together. My sister-in-law is down there with her family right now...I can't wait! I'll definitely let you know about the special things they do for birthdays!

    ReplyDelete