Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Award

Let's see where to start. It has been awhile since my last post. I guess I need to start by thanking my friend Stacy for the award. That is very sweet of her. Also keep her family in prayer as they are battling the flu.

This award comes with a survey I have to fill out.

You Can Only Use One Word!

The Fun Part
1. Where is your cell phone? purse
2. Your hair? bedhead
3. Your mother? school
4. Your father? Mike's
5. Your favorite food? Tacos
6. Your dream last night? forgotten
7. Your favorite drink? hot cocoa
8. Your dream/goal? heaven
9. What room are you in? family
10. Your hobby? Sewing
11. Your fear? spiders
12. Favorite place to eat? Cracker Barrell

13. Where were you last night? Aunt Louise's
14. Something that you aren’t? neat freak
15. Muffins? blueberry
16. Wish list item? sewing room
17. Where did you grow up? Indiana
18. Last thing you did? breakfast
19. What are you wearing? jammies
20. Your TV? On
21. Your pets? Tallie - dog
22. Friends? Great
23. Your life? happy
24. Your mood? pleasant
25. Missing someone? Alex
26. Vehicle? malibu maxx
27. Something you’re not wearing? shoes
28. Your favorite store? Children's place
29. Your favorite color? purple
30. When was the last time you laughed? today
31. Last time you cried? Saturday
32. One place that I go to over and over? Walmart
33. One person who emails me regularly? Alex

I will bring you all up to date with the little ones next time as I don't want to go on too long.

No comments:

Post a Comment