Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Hungry Babies

Well, Lillie has 1 day of preschool left. Yesterday her class had a picnic at the park, and thank God, it didn't rain! Josiah came over after class and played for awhile. They were so cute. They played dress-up and Lillie was the princess and Josiah the prince. While they were playing, I heard Lillie say something about having to nurse her baby so I took a peek. She had a princess aurora bear laying across her lap with a nightgown covering it like a blanket. She was just quietly sitting. She later came and told me that Josiah was in her nursing chair and her baby was hungry. I couldn't help but laugh a bit. I would have taken a picture, but the camera was dead. :(

On another note:

I recently joined Swagbucks.com where I earn points for searching. It is free and who doesn't search for thing online!?! I am able to redeem my points for many different items. Please check it out by clicking here. I only used it for 2 days and have already earned quite a few points.

No comments:

Post a Comment