Saturday, May 30, 2009

I thought I would take a minute to post before leaving for Louisville. Lillie is finished with Preschool and had her program Thursday night. She was so cute to watch. At one point during a song there was a interlude with just music and she sang her own little solo. Gracie went on stage too and had a lot of fun. I have pictures, but the lighting in the auditorium is not too great for pictures, so they are dark. I will post them in a few days.

Gracie's bday party was last night and it was fun. She recieved some great presents and loved everything. She would even hold up the clothes, not just throw them aside. When she was finished opening them, she asked for the rest of them. I had put them back in bags and she thought that she had more presents left. It was adorable. I will post some pictures next week.

Well, I must finish getting ready for our trip to visit my brother. Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment