Thursday, June 3, 2010

How to use Swagbucks

Swagbucks is an online portal dedicated to helping you earn digital dollars called "Swag Bucks", which can be redeemed for exclusive Swagbucks.com merchandise.

It is very simple to use and you are able to rack up points quickly. I make it the first page (homepage) I see when I log in and use it to go to my email, facebook, yahoo, and blog accounts. I also use it to search for other sites that I am looking for. You can also download the toolbar to make searching even easier (I receive 1-3 points first thing in the morning just because I have the toolbar)!

Besides searching, you can earn points by answering the daily poles, viewing special offers, or entering special codes given out periodically thru facebook, twitter or on their blog. Get as many people to sign up under you as you can, because as they are rewarded, you will receive matching swagbucks. A good way to get referrals is to connect your swagbucks to facebook.

The best reward, in my opinion, is the Amazon.com giftcard (450 points). I have been a member for about 1 year and have earned around $100 in amazon.com gift cards. It is easy money!

No comments:

Post a Comment