Monday, November 7, 2011

Little Bits

It has been a couple of weeks since I updated and not much has changed. We are still trucking along.

School is going strong and both girls are doing awesome.

We have gone on a "field trip" to the Creation Museum in Hebron Kentucky (outside Cincinnati) with a good friend and her family.

We have had family pictures taken.



And now it is November and the time we take to focus on being thankful. There are som many blessings in my life that I am not sure where to start with the list. I will post my list in the near future. For now I leave you with these lyrics:

I am grateful for the things that You have done
I am grateful for the victories we've won
I could go on and on about Your works
Because I'm grateful, grateful so grateful just to praise You Lord
Flowing from my heart are the issues of my heart, is gratefulness

2 comments: